Beyond California and Florida, red and blue states align on making it harder for marketers to collect and keep consumer data.
- Wingstop’s X-rated Tweets turn heads, and Federer serves up Uniqlo pitch: Trending
- Billie Eilish, social marketing genius, plus what consumers think of Hyundai’s ‘Question Everything’ commercial: Datacenter Weekly
- Strategic planning 101: Data is the rocket fuel for the choice engine
- Why advertisers won’t be able to buy new comedies on NBC this fall
- How google’s media lab boosts youtube ad results