Some analysts predict the tweaks to Apple's Identifier for Advertisers will cost platforms like Facebook up to billions of dollars in revenue.
- Media Briefing: What media companies’ latest earnings reports say about the state of the industry
- ‘We don’t have a political button we can flick on and off’: Business leaders rally behind maintaining open dialogue at work for DEI progress
- ‘Brands tend to be selective’: OMG report offers options to media buyers facing upfront inventory crunch
- Loyal and App-y: How QSRs are leaning into rewards programs to boost mobile orders and sales
- Cheat Sheet: Why Roblox is fast becoming one of the most important media businesses of the future