The Apple AppTrackingTransparency (ATT) framework is a new privacy protection designed to make it easier and more intuitive for consumers to safeguard their personal information on phones, iPads and the Apple TV. For marketers, it’s another privacy hurdle but some new research suggests emphasising trust rather than the technical is the answer to encouraging user opt-ins.
- Watch live at 11 a.m. EDT: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- In-house agencies surged in the pandemic, but will the momentum continue?
- Dentsu’s Q1 earnings: Japan sees recovery, but overall revenues still down
- A positive shift for the future of the CIOB brand
- Protecting your mental health while working in social media