After a year of hate crimes, overt racism and COVID scapegoating, the Asian American and Pacific Islander community has had enough. Amp members share their frustrations over dealing with harmful stereotypes like the model minority myth as well as their hopes for what the industry must do to defeat anti-AAPI bias.
- How google’s media lab boosts youtube ad results
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis