In March 2020, Breathe Education was operating in-person, combined with some elements of its pilates instructor training course delivered online. Then Covid hit and as many places were shuttered, the training business was facing an uncertain future.
- Subway serves up real plant sounds in original song for Earth Day
- Courtyard by Marriott selects Clubhouse for NFL draft chat
- How Princess Cruises is trying to stay top of mind as ships remain grounded
- Branded content, influencer marketing make up biggest slice of digital ad budgets
- Vans names Dollar Shave Club veteran as CMO