Influencer marketing goes well beyond social media, and increasingly is driven by the world of podcasting. It’s a highly personal and immersive form of story telling, listener engagement is extremely high, and offer sponsors authentic endorsements, better measurability, scale and the ability to reach niche audiences.
- Addressing the ‘home-working isolation problem’: Workspaces-on-demand are on the increase
- Future of TV Briefing: How publishers are taking a more active role in turning their articles into scripted TV shows and movies
- As more people turn to online shopping, legacy retailer Bed, Bath & Beyond leans into omni-channel digital strategy
- ‘An employee’s boss’: How HuffPost’s Danielle Belton will steer the newsroom after a tumultuous year
- Why Facebook won’t sell ads in its planned Instagram app for kids