Iconic music publication, Rolling Stone, has a new collab with boutique brewer, Young Henrys, with the Sydney-based brewery announcing the launch of The Unifier beer. The limited-edition beer is inspired by music’s power to bring people together throughout the ages and marks Rolling Stone’s first co-branded collaboration with an Australian craft beer.
- Addressing the ‘home-working isolation problem’: Workspaces-on-demand are on the increase
- Future of TV Briefing: How publishers are taking a more active role in turning their articles into scripted TV shows and movies
- As more people turn to online shopping, legacy retailer Bed, Bath & Beyond leans into omni-channel digital strategy
- ‘An employee’s boss’: How HuffPost’s Danielle Belton will steer the newsroom after a tumultuous year
- Why Facebook won’t sell ads in its planned Instagram app for kids