Fewer than one in five marketers feel confident in their ability to measure marketing return on investment or that they have the right marketing technology tools in place to help, a new report has found.
- Why building bridges, not walls, is the model for better ad experiences
- Companies are following these principles to improve DEI initiatives
- Ad of the Day: EA Sports’s C4 diversity ad tackles lack of British Asian footballers
- The thinking behind eftpos’ brand refresh and marketing strategy
- Snapchat boasts 125 million Spotlight viewers and deals with Gucci and Northface