Toms Shoes is moving away from a one-to-one charity model and donating a portion of profits to certain causes in an effort to appeal to Gen Z consumers.
- How a developer skills platform adapted to support remote hiring during the pandemic
- Ad of the Day: Dove reverses selfie edits to highlight dangers of social media
- Earth Day 2021: brands from P&G to Apple take action on climate change
- WPP commits to hit net-zero across its entire $60bn supply chain
- Why Etsy, Parachute and Aesop are offering an ‘opt-out’ from Mother’s Day marketing