Rapid uptake of ecommerce was an inevitable outcome of the events of 2020, and naturally, those companies that supplied the picks and shovels of the digital goldrush were among the biggest winners.
- How Princess Cruises is trying to stay top of mind as ships remain grounded
- Why brands need a short-form video strategy for new plays by Facebook and Instagram
- What retail marketers are prioritizing for the post-pandemic era
- A roster of celebs stump for the Vegas Strip’s newest hotel in its first-ever campaign
- Yemi Alade voices new animation for World Malaria Day campaign