Ad spending is expected to grow 6.4% this year and reach $240 billion due to an economy buoyed by a new stimulus package, the decline of COVID-19 and the return of sports.
- How a developer skills platform adapted to support remote hiring during the pandemic
- Ad of the Day: Dove reverses selfie edits to highlight dangers of social media
- Earth Day 2021: brands from P&G to Apple take action on climate change
- WPP commits to hit net-zero across its entire $60bn supply chain
- Why Etsy, Parachute and Aesop are offering an ‘opt-out’ from Mother’s Day marketing