Partners can play a critical role in helping brands achieve their targets by helping them reach desirable new audiences and accelerating customers’ progress to conversion. But despite its effectiveness, partnering has not always been recognised as strategic marketing activity, with some marketers considering partnering relationships to be difficult to establish, manage, and measure.
- How Australian IVF brand Genea is bringing infertility out of the closet
- Why building bridges, not walls, is the model for better ad experiences
- Companies are following these principles to improve DEI initiatives
- Ad of the Day: EA Sports’s C4 diversity ad tackles lack of British Asian footballers
- The thinking behind eftpos’ brand refresh and marketing strategy