When people think of an ethical company, Patagonia will often come to mind. It takes a minimalist approach to its environment impact with its materials and recycling and reuse policies for instances. It’s also a B Corp organisation, but it’s not alone on this. There’s a growing number of organisations looking to prove their credentials as businesses that care about more than just profit. So is doing good also good business sense?
- Local rideshare company aims to get fair dinkum with drivers
- As people draw up holiday plans post-pandemic, Club Med seeks to remain top of mind
- CMO’s top 8 martech stories for the week – 22 April 2021
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Adidas, Progressive, Uber Eats and more
- Cheat Sheet: Why Advertisers Need to Know about the ‘Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act’