News is a fundamental part of the day for many Australians, with more than 10 million people engaging with news on any given day, online and in print. But despite its strong reach, conventional wisdom has held that news brands may not provide advertisers with a strong environment for fostering engagement. To test this and other myths, news brand advocacy group ThinkNewsBrands conducted in-depth research to determine news brands’ ability to drive purchase propensity and build brands, with the results explored in-depth at a recent webinar conducted by CMO Australia.
- How google’s media lab boosts youtube ad results
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis