The Procter & Gamble brand of toilet paper is raising money for charity with the sale of non-fungible tokens, which have grabbed the attention of the art world.
- How Princess Cruises is trying to stay top of mind as ships remain grounded
- Why brands need a short-form video strategy for new plays by Facebook and Instagram
- What retail marketers are prioritizing for the post-pandemic era
- A roster of celebs stump for the Vegas Strip’s newest hotel in its first-ever campaign
- Yemi Alade voices new animation for World Malaria Day campaign