BT recently launched a 24/7 online virtual assistant ‘Blue’, which supports advisers and their clients seeking immediate responses to common questions, step-by-step guides and connecting people to one of our specialised support teams. The chatbot is learning ‘on the job’ and in a single week has helped over 900 people and responded to more than 2000 queries for the financial services company.
- What Peloton’s treadmill safety concerns could mean for the brand’s momentum
- Watch live at 3:30 p.m. EDT: Why mentorship is so important to create diverse workplaces
- Make your ads more valuable by optimizing your landing pages
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Slack, Silk, Bounty and more
- Opinion: The future of work includes burnout—unless agencies invest in their people