The ad industry is facing complex changes, thanks to evolving data technology and legislation. The end of the third-party cookie, device IDs and some tracking mechanisms are forcing advertisers to rethink data strategies. Here’s what they need to know to balance these changes with growing consumer privacy concerns.
- How a developer skills platform adapted to support remote hiring during the pandemic
- Ad of the Day: Dove reverses selfie edits to highlight dangers of social media
- Earth Day 2021: brands from P&G to Apple take action on climate change
- WPP commits to hit net-zero across its entire $60bn supply chain
- Why Etsy, Parachute and Aesop are offering an ‘opt-out’ from Mother’s Day marketing