Insights and analytics capabilities will be a key focus this year, according to the Adobe Digital Trends 2021 report. While digital disruption hit organisations as the COVID-19 pandemic broke last year, it has had a lasting effect on predictability.
- Addressing the ‘home-working isolation problem’: Workspaces-on-demand are on the increase
- Future of TV Briefing: How publishers are taking a more active role in turning their articles into scripted TV shows and movies
- As more people turn to online shopping, legacy retailer Bed, Bath & Beyond leans into omni-channel digital strategy
- ‘An employee’s boss’: How HuffPost’s Danielle Belton will steer the newsroom after a tumultuous year
- Why Facebook won’t sell ads in its planned Instagram app for kids