The consumer research nonprofit organization will begin adding 'CR Recommended' labels to vehicles and other products that meet its standards.
- Addressing the ‘home-working isolation problem’: Workspaces-on-demand are on the increase
- Future of TV Briefing: How publishers are taking a more active role in turning their articles into scripted TV shows and movies
- As more people turn to online shopping, legacy retailer Bed, Bath & Beyond leans into omni-channel digital strategy
- ‘An employee’s boss’: How HuffPost’s Danielle Belton will steer the newsroom after a tumultuous year
- Why Facebook won’t sell ads in its planned Instagram app for kids