?Confirmation of Google’s decision to drop identifiers to track individuals in any shape or form once the iconic cookie is phased out has been met with positive and negative responses from the wider advertising and media ecosystem.
- Addressing the ‘home-working isolation problem’: Workspaces-on-demand are on the increase
- Future of TV Briefing: How publishers are taking a more active role in turning their articles into scripted TV shows and movies
- As more people turn to online shopping, legacy retailer Bed, Bath & Beyond leans into omni-channel digital strategy
- ‘An employee’s boss’: How HuffPost’s Danielle Belton will steer the newsroom after a tumultuous year
- Why Facebook won’t sell ads in its planned Instagram app for kids