ASX-listed media company results show ad spend is recovering faster than expected, but it’s not uniform. In line with easing lockdowns and digital-first consumer behaviour, but continuing travel restrictions, ?some areas of ad spend are recovering better than others.
- Why building bridges, not walls, is the model for better ad experiences
- Companies are following these principles to improve DEI initiatives
- Ad of the Day: EA Sports’s C4 diversity ad tackles lack of British Asian footballers
- The thinking behind eftpos’ brand refresh and marketing strategy
- Snapchat boasts 125 million Spotlight viewers and deals with Gucci and Northface