Digital media advertising has narrowly taken the largest share of ad spend for the first time, according to the latest Standard Media Index (SMI) results.
- LeBron drops first PepsiCo ad, and Reddit launches in-house agency: Friday Wake-Up Call
- Nielsen’s TV ratings mess could be tipping point in its dominance
- Watch live at 11 a.m. EDT: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- In-house agencies surged in the pandemic, but will the momentum continue?
- Dentsu’s Q1 earnings: Japan sees recovery, but overall revenues still down