The latest evolution of influencer marketing may see brands approach already loyal customers and give them incentives to partner on social content, a new CreatorIQ report forecasts.
- How Australian IVF brand Genea is bringing infertility out of the closet
- Why building bridges, not walls, is the model for better ad experiences
- Companies are following these principles to improve DEI initiatives
- Ad of the Day: EA Sports’s C4 diversity ad tackles lack of British Asian footballers
- The thinking behind eftpos’ brand refresh and marketing strategy