Australia’s News Media and Digital Platforms Bargaining Code has officially passed through the Senate a day after the Government confirmed last-minute amendments made as part of the Morrison Government’s negotiations with Facebook over the past week.
- Fall TV season heats up and Nike reports earnings: The Week Ahead
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week