Australia’s News Media and Digital Platforms Bargaining Code has officially passed through the Senate a day after the Government confirmed last-minute amendments made as part of the Morrison Government’s negotiations with Facebook over the past week.
- As publishers recognize the true cost of malvertising, recent cases highlight the damage
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media