When Farzeen Quadir-Hegde joined Taipei-based technology maker, ASUS, as its head of marketing for Australia in October 2019, her goal was to localise what had previously been a headquarters-centric marketing program. Her timing was fortuitous however, with COVID-driven lockdowns soon highlighting the need for on-the-ground experience.
- 10x Genomics partners with 2Heads for virtual launch
- Ad of the Day: Guinness welcomes us all back to the pub, finally
- Taco Bell tasks Redditors with documenting 900-mile Quesalupa pilgrimage
- Remedy Health closes $11m in Series A funding to 3D print health and wellness solutions
- Does Labour need a rebrand after Hartlepool? First it needs to get back to comms basics