The COVID-19 pandemic has altered sports sponsorship, accelerating trends already in play such as the growth of hybrid events, rising importance of player advocacy and popularity of esports, according to the Nielsen Sports 2021 Global Sports Marketing Trends report.
- NBCUniversal deepens TikTok ties around uncertain Winter Olympics
- Olympic athletes encounter dinosaurs in crossover spots for ‘Jurassic World Dominion’
- How emotion has overtaken reason in driving brand choice
- Patrón turns to a DTC spirits marketplace to release its first NFT
- New Papa Murphy’s ads emphasize take-and-bake format as chain expands