Jaguar is about to undergo its fourth reinvention in five decades as owner Tata Group takes a second crack at shaking up a brand whose glorious past has rarely translated into a profitable present or sustainable future.
- Ad Age President and Publisher Josh Golden is leaving the publication
- Are you a Slack purist? Plus, the most encouraging data visualization of the year so far: Datacenter Weekly
- Webcast: Understanding the new consumer: What to expect in 2021
- Dissecting Daft Punk’s influence on advertising ‘Around the World’: Opinion
- Watch live Mar. 9 at 2 p.m. EST: Between data privacy and the deep, cookieless sea