Days after flicking the off switch on Australian news content across its platform, Facebook will reinstate such content in coming days following Federal Government amendments to the News Media Bargaining Code.
- Sephora plans dozens of new U.S. stores in bet on physical retail resurgence
- Spotify unveils audio ad marketplace as podcast ambitions face key test
- Klarna, Cosmopolitan co-host virtual shopping event
- Facebook’s new commercial, narrated by Grace Jones, celebrates ‘big ideas’ and personalized ads
- Ad Council latest seeks to educate on importance of Covid-19 vaccination