A new industry code has been launched aimed at reducing misinformation on digital platforms. It comes in the wake of the Digital Platforms inquiry, conducted by the Australian Communications and Consumer Commission (ACCC), into the dominance of the platforms and the News Media Bargaining Code currently in parliament.
- Warburton to leave customer and marketing chief post at Audi Australia
- Mobile gaming giants Activision Blizzard and Zynga only see growth – despite iOS changes
- Media Rating Council denies accreditation for Pinterest’s video ad measurements
- Horizon Media launches new behavioral science and economics practice under its WHY grouop
- Digiday Guide: Everything you need to know about Gen Z’s media consumption habits