In a moment of cultural reckoning, theorganization's CEO acknowledges the role "the father of the AMA" played in allowing racism and sexism to pervade the medical profession.
- Gucci and gamers: reaching today's most lucrative audience
- Opinion: A call for national privacy legislation
- Catalina suit alleges Quotient used predatory practices in couponing
- Future of Media: Facebook's news truce, should you fake a billboard? New innovation column
- Pepsi deploys customized voice-overs to balance personalization, reach in Zero Sugar push