The List, Ad Age and Facebook's collection of marketing leaders, appeared in The Female Quotient's Virtual Equality Lounge during the Sundance Film Festival for a candid conversation about the ways in which mentorship can open doors, elevate voices, establish trust and ultimately improve diversity in the workforce.
- Shoppable content is reshaping brand and publisher relationships
- TikTok to pay $92 million to settle U.S. privacy lawsuits
- Beyond Meat jumps on expanded ties with McDonald’s, Yum Brands
- AT&T to offload DirecTV via TPG deal at fraction of former price
- Life-Space Group appoints executive-level marketing chief