Less than a week after the Australian Senate endorsed the News Media Bargaining Code, and on the same day as Facebook introduced blanket restrictions to all Australian media content across its platform, News Corporation has joined the growing ranks of Australian media companies signing licensing deals for Google’s freshly launched Showcase offering.
- Tesla rival Lucid Motors stalks Elon Musk’s ‘SNL’ appearance with an ad during the show
- Massachusetts sues Publicis Health, alleging it ‘fueled’ opioid crisis in state through its work for Purdue Pharma
- The D’Amelio sisters hook up with Hollister and IHOP responds to Adam Sandler: Trending
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from LL Flooring, Target, Skillshare and more
- Ad industry employment by the numbers, plus internet providers’ astonishingly brazen astroturfing campaign: Datacenter Weekly