Less than a week after the Australian Senate endorsed the News Media Bargaining Code, and on the same day as Facebook introduced blanket restrictions to all Australian media content across its platform, News Corporation has joined the growing ranks of Australian media companies signing licensing deals for Google’s freshly launched Showcase offering.
- Food delivery platforms are serving up smart campaigns: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- How creativity is fueling food delivery brand battles through the pandemic and beyond
- The Variable has thrown out timesheets—and wants your agency to rip them up, too
- How can the ad industry better support minority-owned businesses?
- Inside Facebook’s efforts to clean up the News Feed for brands