In 2020 political division and instability shocked the world, and it came in a year with protests and a new movement for racial equality, all while the world grappled with the coronavirus pandemic. The events of last year have thrown the role of brands into sharp relief as many people looked to them for their support and leadership on these health, social, racial and progressive crises.
- Sephora plans dozens of new U.S. stores in bet on physical retail resurgence
- Facebook’s new commercial, narrated by Grace Jones, celebrates ‘big ideas’ and personalized ads
- Ad Council latest seeks to educate on importance of Covid-19 vaccination
- Watch: Kevin from ‘The Office,’ aka Brian Baumgartner, joins us for National Chili Day
- Google, Channel 4, Unilever and St Luke’s back ‘Ad Net Zero’ initiative