As the holiday lands near the anniversary of the pandemic's onset in the U.S., the effort ties into research around consumers not using their vacation days.
- The more women in leadership roles, the more attainable it will be to the next generation
- How brands are honoring International Women’s Day during a pandemic that has been disproportionately harsh on women
- Why independent Black-owned media companies are not participating in agency multicultural marketplaces
- Google’s user-level identifier bombshell: what we know (and don’t)
- Media Buying Briefing: Black-owned media companies step to the forefront of the upfront