Media organisations and industry commentators have responded scathingly to news Facebook is restricting publishers and people in Australia from sharing or viewing Australian and international news content as a consequence of Australia’s News Media Bargaining Code.
- Shoppable content is reshaping brand and publisher relationships
- TikTok to pay $92 million to settle U.S. privacy lawsuits
- Beyond Meat jumps on expanded ties with McDonald’s, Yum Brands
- AT&T to offload DirecTV via TPG deal at fraction of former price
- Life-Space Group appoints executive-level marketing chief