For experienced digital marketer, Rich McPharlin, his decision to take on the CMO role at comparison service, Compare Club, was motivated by his positive impressions of the company’s culture and growth potential. But it was his recollection of his own experience with the business that led him to see the true opportunity it presented.
- Marketers need to get up to speed on 5G – here’s how to prepare
- Appetite Creative celebrates six years with B2B marketing success stories
- Warburton to leave customer and marketing chief post at Audi Australia
- Mobile gaming giants Activision Blizzard and Zynga only see growth – despite iOS changes
- Media Rating Council denies accreditation for Pinterest’s video ad measurements