After the dust settles from the Big Game, the real test is seeing which commercials will be remembered as brilliant strokes of marketing foresight and which will be mere flashes in the pan. Our judges panel of Amp community members weighs in on the best, the worst and the most creative ads of this year’s Super Bowl.
- The more women in leadership roles, the more attainable it will be to the next generation
- How brands are honoring International Women’s Day during a pandemic that has been disproportionately harsh on women
- Why independent Black-owned media companies are not participating in agency multicultural marketplaces
- Google’s user-level identifier bombshell: what we know (and don’t)
- Media Buying Briefing: Black-owned media companies step to the forefront of the upfront