Electrical brand, Alco, has opted for humour in its latest campaign, ’52 Weeks of Alco’, which features ‘Russ the Sparky’, a fictional electrician trying to be a social media influencer.
- Ad Age President and Publisher Josh Golden is leaving the publication
- Are you a Slack purist? Plus, the most encouraging data visualization of the year so far: Datacenter Weekly
- Webcast: Understanding the new consumer: What to expect in 2021
- Dissecting Daft Punk’s influence on advertising ‘Around the World’: Opinion
- Watch live Mar. 9 at 2 p.m. EST: Between data privacy and the deep, cookieless sea