Before 2020, B2B marketers used in-person events as a crucial tool in reaching key decision-makers. But the COVID-19 pandemic changed that. A new survey from Twitter and Bain found new ways to make—and nurture—those vital personal connections. All it takes is just three straightforward steps.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store selects Dentsu as its creative and media agency of record
- RMIT CMO: Marketers now have end-to-end jobs
- Why health and wellness are core to the new breed of agency
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Walmart, Old Navy, Samsung and more
- Google promises industry it won’t leave it behind at IAB summit