While the ongoing online competition has long been between retail and e-commerce giants, today’s “master-of-one” brands are disrupting the market. Consumers are increasingly buying specialized brands directly online. What can large retailers do? Here are three strategies to keep them competitive.
- Heinz asks fans to wait 57 minutes for website to load in latest endurance play
- Ruffles celebrates individuality on social media and in return to TV ads
- Campaign Trail: RXBAR embodies ‘no BS’ philosophy in return to fitness roots
- M&M’s revives Messages packs with integrated Spotify playlists
- Is ‘working through the apocalypse’ the future of agency life?