Clubhouse is the latest social hit, an invite-only audio chat app that just seems to be the right thing at the right time. And having Tesla’s Elon Musk tweeting about it to his 40 million followers doesn’t hurt. Marketers need to know they’ll probably learn more about Clubhouse by reading about it than by using it, at least to begin with. But nonetheless it pays to be ahead of the curve.
- Free whitepaper: how brand marketers are going direct-to-consumer as trust in social media continues to decline
- California’s privacy law has had ‘no impact’ on ad revenues or inventory, but indirect effects could hurt
- Media Briefing: ‘I literally didn’t sleep last night’: Publishers share their concerns about the future of data
- ‘We need to see ourselves as a media business’: AC Milan’s endgame for content
- How a DTC wine brand is finding first-party data in SMS