On Safer Internet Day, social media platforms along with several tech companies are looking to send a message about safety and protections, particularly for children.
- Nike’s video series about Black pregnancy gets backlash from Allyson Felix fans
- Watch the newest commercials from Skillshare, Google, Facebook and more
- ANA wants marketers to take off Sept. 14 as training day
- Meet the tiny Canadian agency behind the IOC’s Olympics ads
- The love of the game is dead: the future of stadiums is about community, not just sport