Over the last eight years BlackBerry has gone through a huge transformation, from a consumer brand selling hardware to an enterprise brand focused on software. “We still have a focus on what we’re good at - productivity, security, mission critical systems - we’ve never moved away from that, BlackBerry CMO, Mark Wilson, says. And recently, building off the idea of ‘intelligent security, everywhere’ the company is unveiling a new campaign aimed at securing all businesses across the globe, regardless of their location, workforce or user device.
- Chipotle cosmetics are back, and Elmo cleans up for SC Johnson: Trending
- Jeep puts Amazon Fire TVs in vehicles
- ‘Women Come First’ for International Women’s Day, and Deutsch L.A. backs Black entrepreneurs: Agency Brief
- Can-sell culture? Dr. Seuss sales soar. Plus, good news for ad industry employment: Datacenter Weekly
- Opinion: It’s time for CMOs to recraft their agendas