The circular economy is expected to be worth $4.5 trillion by 2030, according to the World Business Council for Sustainable Development. Transforming the old ‘take, make and waste’ cycle with one that is structured around re-use, recycle and re-design will provide a host of new challenges and opportunities.
- Chipotle cosmetics are back, and Elmo cleans up for SC Johnson: Trending
- Jeep puts Amazon Fire TVs in vehicles
- ‘Women Come First’ for International Women’s Day, and Deutsch L.A. backs Black entrepreneurs: Agency Brief
- Can-sell culture? Dr. Seuss sales soar. Plus, good news for ad industry employment: Datacenter Weekly
- Opinion: It’s time for CMOs to recraft their agendas