The tech giant says its FLoC technology is at least 95% as effective as cookie-based advertising — but ad-tech players still have concerns.
- Meet the 2021 Chip Shop Awards jury
- ‘More ad dollars move to Snapchat’: Why direct-to-consumer brands eye the platform as they diversify from Facebook
- ‘Qualify the context’: Publishers see success with podcasts created to deepen coronavirus crisis coverage
- Broken windows, ‘cuddling breaks’ and interrupted video calls: Parents share realities of juggling work while homeschooling kids
- Facebook agrees content deals with Australian publishers as truce holds