Gartner has released its latest digital experience platforms (DXP) report, highlighting rising need for modular and composable software solutions in the face of the pandemic and the explosion of digitisation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ‘He thought I was accusing him of being racist’: Confessions of a comms pro on working with out of touch leadership
- ‘On everybody’s mind’: Flexibility will be a focal point again in this year’s upfront negotiations
- As economic uncertainty grows, senior media buyers expect decent upfront pricing options across linear and digital
- Media Briefing: Publishers and media unions are still haggling over office-return plans heading into the summer
- Paramount’s breezy upfronts pitch shows just how much the TV industry has changed