Google has defended its position as a connector and supporter of digital advertising services and stressed continuing levels of competition across the ecosystem in its preliminary response to the ACCC’s interim adtech services inquiry report released yesterday.
- Sir Nigel Bogle leads upbeat ‘#LetsGetThereSooner’ campaign to lift spirits in lockdown
- How Bodyform is bringing the ‘gender pain gap’ to life with new language for women
- Three PR lessons from Harry, prince of publicity
- Food delivery platforms are serving up smart campaigns: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- How creativity is fueling food delivery brand battles through the pandemic and beyond