CEO Mark Zuckerberg cautioned that small businesses will no longer be able to reach their customers with targeted ads due to Apple's planned changes to IDFA.
- Sephora plans dozens of new U.S. stores in bet on physical retail resurgence
- Facebook’s new commercial, narrated by Grace Jones, celebrates ‘big ideas’ and personalized ads
- Ad Council latest seeks to educate on importance of Covid-19 vaccination
- Watch: Kevin from ‘The Office,’ aka Brian Baumgartner, joins us for National Chili Day
- Google, Channel 4, Unilever and St Luke’s back ‘Ad Net Zero’ initiative