With just about every big TV event upended in 2020, marketers are looking for new ways to engage viewers. Just as sports fans turned to online discussions, entertainment viewers are expanding their Twitter use for always-on conversations surrounding events such as awards shows. Here’s how your brand can join the party.
- Amazon Prime Video launches TikTok-exclusive series in France
- Vungle shores up contextual tools ahead of IDFA changes with GameRefinery buy
- How meta advertising may be our saviour
- Consumer Reports tackles fake product reviews with new label program
- How Google’s snub of tracking will upend the industry