The Marketing Academy has taken the wrappers off a new global virtual campus program available to all participating sponsor marketing teams plus 1000 individuals who have been made redundant or lost work as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How meta advertising may be our saviour
- Consumer Reports tackles fake product reviews with new label program
- How Google’s snub of tracking will upend the industry
- Watch: Amy Armstrong on being elevated to Initiative’s global chief
- Future of Media: How to sell on social, BBC Three back on TV, beer for data?